Hello Family....although I'm not "the words girl" I thought I'd try to get the clan blog started...anyone know how to make this work so that we can all add posts to it?
Come to Tulsa for a visit! There is room and a comfy bed to rest in! Love ya'll!
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ok... so for anyone else to be able to post besides you, mother dearest, you have to make us all Authors, you do this by clicking on "Customize" which will be at the top right hand of your screen when you are on your blog. then click the "Settings" tab, then click "Permissions," then add our email addresses to add us as authors. love you--becca
ReplyDeleteOK...I've sent invites to several to become authors on this blog...let's see how that works! Thanks Becca for the instructions! I love moving into the 21st century!
ReplyDelete